Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Physical

Do you want to know why I'm not out riding today?

You don't?

Oh. Short post.

Well, what the heck, I'll tell you anyhow, because that's the kind of giving person I am. I give people stuff they don't want.

My Lovely Lovely made me go and get a physical, the results of which demonstrate that riding a bicycle is a good thing, but I got a flu shot and a tetanus booster, one in each arm, and now the idea of supporting any of my weight with those arms on a bike is not one that appeals to me, which is a longwinded way of saying that my arms hurt.

No ride for me just yet.

But, since none of that was very funny and since my physical (don't start singing that Olivia Newton John song or you won't get it out of your head for hours. Ooh. Shouldn't have mentioned it, right? Sorry.) turned out well, here's a nice link for you to click on:

Funny cycling comics here. Check it out.

See you on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment